Are you looking to immigrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)?

The Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) allows you to apply for permanent residence in Canada, if you meet the minimum requirements for skilled work experience, language ability and education. Your application will also be assessed based on age, education, work experience, English and/or French language skills, adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle in), proof of funds, whether you have a valid job offer, and other factors in a 100-point grid. The current pass mark is 67 points, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.

Pax Law specializes in securing immigration approvals, with an outstanding track record. We can help you with your Canadian Express Entry application, with a strong legal strategy, meticulous paperwork and attention to detail, and years of experience dealing with immigration officials and government departments.

Our experienced team of immigration lawyers will make sure your registration and application are submitted correctly the first time, saving you time and money, and reducing your risk of being rejected.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation!

Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) is one of the three federal programs managed thorough Express Entry for skilled workers. FSWP is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.

This program has minimum requirements for:

  • Skilled work experience – Applicant has worked and gained necessary experience while performing the duties set out in the one of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) job groups.
  • Language ability – The applicant while completing Express Entry profile need to show that how you meet the language requirements in French or English to submit your application for permanent residency.
  • Education – Applicant must submit either your completed foreign educational credential or equivalency assessment or Canadian educational Credential (Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report) from a designated institution approved by the Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) the government body of immigration which oversees the complete process.

You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible under this federal program.

If you satisfy all the minimum requirements, then your application will be assessed based on:

  • Age
  • Education
  • Work experience
  • Whether you have a valid job offer
  • English and/or French language skills
  • Adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)

These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the FSWP. Your points earning depends on how well you do in each of the 6 factors. Applicants with the highest scores in the Express Entry pool will be issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence.

Entry into the Express Entry pool does not guarantee an ITA for permanent residence. Even after receiving the ITA, the applicant still has to meet eligibility and admissibility requirements under Canada’s immigration law (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act).

Immigration is a complex process that requires strong legal strategy, precise paperwork and perfect attention to detail and experience dealing with immigration officials and government departments, reducing the risk of wasted time, money or permanent rejection.

Immigration lawyers at Pax Law Corporation dedicate themselves to your immigration case, providing legal representation tailored to your personal situation.

Book a personal consultation to speak with an immigration lawyer either in person, over the telephone, or through a video conference.


Can a lawyer help me to immigrate to Canada?

Yes, practicing lawyers are more knowledgeable concerning immigration and refugee laws. In addition, they are allowed to bring court applications to help with more complex cases.

Can a lawyer apply for Express Entry in Canada?

Yes, they can.

Is an immigration lawyer worth it?

Hiring an immigration lawyer is absolutely worth it. In Canada, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) can also charge for providing immigration and refugee services; However, their engagement ends at the application phase, and they cannot continue the required processes through the court system if there are any complications with the application.

Can an immigration lawyer speed up the process in Canada?

Yes, using an immigration lawyer usually speeds up the process because they have experience in the field and have done many similar applications.

How much do Canadian immigration consultants charge?

Depending on the matter, a Canadian immigration consultant might charge an average hourly rate of between $300 to $500 or charge a flat fee.

For example, we charge $3000 for making a tourist visa application and charge hourly for complex immigration appeals.

Can I hire someone to help me immigrate to Canada?

Yes, you can.
Call Us Now